1. How can I get a copy of the Connecticut Guardian mailed to my house?
At this time, we are no longer printing and mailing physical copies of the Connecticut Guardian. Digital copies can be downloaded from the link at the top of the page.
2. Can I get a digital copy emailed to me?
Yes! Click Here
to sign up for our mailing list. Please note: the email edition of The Guardian may get sent to your junk mail folder.
3. I run a local business, can I pay for ad space in the Connecticut Guardian?
We are not allowed to accept payment for, or place, advertisements from non-government organizations in the Connecticut Guardian.
4. How do I update my mailing address?
5. I have an interesting story, how do I pitch the idea to the Connecticut Guardian staff?
- If you're a retired Connecticut National Guardsmen, please call (860) 524-4813
- If you're a member of the Governor's Horse or Foot Guards, please see change your address with your respective unit leadership.
- If you're a current member of the Connecticut Army or Air National Guard, please change your address with your unit leadership.
We are absolutely interested in your story ideas. Please send your pitch to the Connecticut Guardian editor at email@example.com
6. How can I get copies of the photos used with a story in the Connecticut Guardian?
To download high-resolution photos, you can either search for the article on our Press Room
page or visit our DVIDS page
. If they're not available on either of those page, please contact our editor.
7. Where can I find old copies of the Connecticut Guardian?
There's a dropdown menu on the right hand side of this page titled Previous Editions
which you can use to select older copies of the paper. If you're looking for something beyond what's currently available on the website, please contact our editor.