Hours of Operation
The JAG Office is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. The office is closed on Federal holidays. If you would like to schedule a consultation with an attorney or have questions please call our office at (860) 493-2770.
Our office is located at Joint Forces Headquarters, Governor William A. O'Neill Armory, 360 Broad St. Hartford, CT 06105
Services: (Note our attorneys cannot provide representation but can provide advice)
Our JAG Office is committed to providing outstanding assistance to eligible members. We provide a wide array of services directed to prepare and assist the Service Member. Some the services our office provides are:
- Assistance with Family Law Matters – Guardianships, trusts, divorce, etc.
- Estate Planning – Will, Trusts, Medical Durable Power of attorney
- Notary Services
- Landlord Tenant Disputes
Trial Defense Service
The mission of TDS is to provide a full-range of defense legal services to Soldiers worldwide, at no cost to the Soldier. These services include:
- Representing Soldiers at courts-martial.
- Representing Soldiers during criminal investigations and before involuntary enlisted separation, officer elimination, or grade reduction boards.
- Counseling Soldiers regarding restraint, nonjudicial punishment and any other adverse administrative action taken pursuant to Army regulations.
All communications between a TDS office and a Soldier-client are strictly confidential and privileged.
Trial Defense Services (TDS) Office is located at Joint Forces Headquarters, Governor William A. O'Neill Armory, 360 Broad St. Hartford, CT 06105
For assistance with Trial Defense Services, please contact the office at (860) 493-2770.