Planning on going to college? Looking into a trade school? Need your GED?
Wherever you are in your goal for a higher education, the Army National Guard can help pave the way. If college is on your agenda, we offer financial aid programs that cover all tuition and expenses. We have SAT and ACT prep and testing—and much more. The Connecticut Army National Guard offers free in-state tuition to Connecticut state public universities or community colleges
- University of Connecticut (UCONN)
- Southern Connecticut State University
- Central Connecticut State University
- Eastern Connecticut State University
- Western Connecticut State University
- Charter Oak State College
- Manchester Community College
- Housatonic Community College
- Norwalk Community College
- Three Rivers Community College
- Naugatuck Valley Community College
- Tunxis Community College
- Gateway Community College
If you need your GED, get it through our
GED Plus program. Vocational school, distance learning and alternative credit programs are all part of our system, too. Our Educational Support Center answers questions and guides you through the process. We even have programs to educate your spouse. Take advantage of the Guard’s generous educational programs.
If you would like more in-depth information about educational benefits and benefits in general, the Guard provides a number of publications to fill in all of the details.
Click Here to view all Education Guides
Before you enter the Guard, you have to take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery Test(ASVAB). It covers a broad range of topics to help pick out where your skills are strongest.
Click here to read more.
Note: Army National Guard programs and benefits are subject to change. For the latest information, please
contact your local recruiter for more information.